Monday, March 14, 2011

I'm sure that when you think about it, Your family is something you always expect to be there. Since moving out and living on my own, I've realized that I took for granted, seeing my Mother and Sister every day. Don't get me wrong, I adore living on my own, but sometimes I really miss having my girls around. Today I went shopping, which....if you know me, I dearly detest. I agreed because my Momma and Abbers wanted to go. Somehow, I was very excited for this and had an amazing time. Plus...call me Vain- I got the most amazing pair of pants ever that accentuate my ass to the best of it's ability. Anyways, I'm deterring from my original point. I am tired and my mind is shutting down. Hah. I just want to thank my girls for being there, because in the end, even if I don't say it. I love you very much and need you both in my life. Gosh...I sound so gushy.
Goodnight, Sleep ever so sweetly.
Check out http://www.youtube.com/user/MissElleAndL?feature=mhum
http://dailybooth.com/GenocideElle

No comments:

Post a Comment