Friday, March 11, 2011

Maybe, Perhaps, I Am A Pessimist.

Maybe I’m a Pessimist…
I’ve been told before, my outlook on human life is lacking. Lacking what, I do not understand. Hope, Trust, Faith…Many of these are possible. But every person in the entirety of Earth, lacks something. So please, spare me in trying to make me think I’m the only one. Honestly, there’s a cornucopia of thoughts and ideas about the sentient race we call Homo Sapiens, in which I detest. But at the end of the day, no one would care what I thought. So when the question arises “Do I care about the Earth Quake and Tsunami in Japan?” I have to answer, Nope…Not a damn bit. But see, I’m not completely cold hearted. When I think of the families, and the animals who are suffering, I do feel a slight twinge of sadness somewhere. But that sadness will never change anything. If I felt the need to follow the masses of people sending relief overseas to the Japanese People, then yes, maybe I could help, and be proud I did something. But just like Haiti, and the starving children in over 1,000 third world countries, I simply have no time, nor care to help.
So ask again, Why am I so hateful? I do not believe that hate is the cause, I just understand that the human race is something I’m not proud to stand behind. Majority of beings are selfish, and so when they want to make themselves feel even a bit better, they decide posting a status to their FaceBook; wishing Japan well wishes in their recovery, somehow makes the slightest difference. Don’t mistake me for tossing everyone into the same stereotype. I have seen people who are true humanitarians, who every day go out and feed the open mouths, teeming with flies, in every hungry country out there. Kudos to you. They go unnoticed by many. But it is truly the people who sit on their couch, raping this Nation’s Government of Welfare, when they are doing even better than I, selling drugs; etc, who call themselves a caring Humanitarian, just so they can make themselves feel better for cheating the system, who I believe, have every right to die along with the millions suffering in Japan, Haiti, and Africa. Talk about a run on sentence, Ne?
Then, those of you who know me, ask why I recognize that I’m just as bad as the rest. I know my flaws, I embrace them, that is who I am. I cannot help that I’d rather stick to the benefit of myself, than helping someone else. When it comes down to it, even the “Holiest” of people, have that sadistic streak.  I’m also just as, if not more frequently judged for my open opinions that animals are far more important than humans. But fuck…I’ll save that explination for another day.
What I’m really trying to get at, is please, stop telling people they’re a bad fucking person for not reposting, reblogging, or even recognizing the natural disaster happening in Japan. Some people just don’t give a shit, and some people (Like myself) feel it’s better for Mother Nature to reclaim some of what she’s lost, and loves so very much. Call me cold, but we need to lower the human population a bit anyhow. This is why we have Cancer, Disease, Car Accidents, and Natural Disasters. If everyone lived to their life’s fulfillment, I’d probably be cramped into a sardine can, sniffing some assholes armpit. (Unwillingly of course.)
I could blab on and on about what I believe, but this is just a spill of thoughts that I had today after being asked why I don’t care about Japan’s Disaster. I’ll leave you with thoughts..Because when we have nothing left but our minds, all there is to do but think…

No comments:

Post a Comment