Wednesday, March 16, 2011

In Meager Measure

I get told constantly, at least once a week, if not more; that I look like someone. Abby Scutio, "That Girl" from The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, Or someone I've never fucking heard of. I'm really not ranting, because mind you, I don't become bothered being compared to pretty ladies like these...but it occurred to me, why can't people tell others that they look like me? I've been rocking this odd look, mixed among the melting pot of "Alternative styles" for some time, and somehow I still get called "Abby." Yes, I have a Mohawk, Yes, I have blunt Betty bangs, and yes, I have a cornucopia of piercings and tattoos...I would assume, these themselves would separate me, as me...but still I kinda feel down and out at times. Anymore, I just don't care. I hate to appear rude, but I never go and say "Hey- You look like Nathan or Matthew from Madina Lake." Right to their face, even if they really really do. So, Now I think I lied. It turned into a rant.....Damn...

No comments:

Post a Comment